Reading fluid plans
Educational objectives :
- Know and open the different plan formats
- Understand the symbols and values inscribed in fluid planes
- Measure and control digital data in a plan
Not eligible for CPF
- The different file formats of plans
- Open different plan file formats
- Convert formats to each other
- The architecture (levels, sections, stairs ...)
- Dry networks
- Gravity networks
- Scales and ratings
- Measurement tools
- Information feedback for costing
Reception of trainees, Presentation of training objectives.
Presentation of the different plan formats with tools. Approach the symbols and read the information on the plans. Measurements and control of digital data in a plan.
3 h 30
Each module will be followed by practical workshops on the supports provided in order to apply the subject addressed according to the trainee's situation
To find out about the educational, assistance, follow-up and evaluation resources
Want to join?
Select the formula that suits you
Face-to-face or distance training
Let's talk about it, we have solutions.
Accessibility for people with disabilities: For anyone with a disability, please tell us the type of disability at this address email@example.com. We will adapt or can direct you to a partner who supports this kind of disability.